Instytut Spawalnictwa is Poland's leading establishment in the area of continual education of welding and NDTpersonnel. It collaborates with the European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting (EWF) and International Welding Institute (IIW) in the field of organisation and conducting of welding courses in accordance with the principles approved in the European Community. The Institute also supervises welder training in Poland.
The offer of the Institute includes:
- issuance of certificates and accreditations for conducting welding courses
- education and training of welding personnel and welders in accordance with principles approved in the European Union and worldwide
- training of non-destructive testing personnel
- specialist courses for engineers and technicians covering:
- producibility of welded structures
- design of welding process technologies
- heat treatment of welded joints
- inspection in welding
- metallographic and mechanical testing
- vibratory stabilisation of structures
- other subjects agreed with customers
- courses for welders, solderers and operators of mechanised equipment.