- The administrator of your personal data is Łukasiewicz - Instytut Spawalnictwa, ul. Błogosławionego Czesława 16-18, 44-100 Gliwice.
- Łukasiewicz - Instytut Spawalnictwa has the designated Data-Protection Supervisor, e-mail: RODO@is.lukasiewicz.gov.pl
- Your personal details are necessary for:
- to enter into and perform the contract, between you and the administrator (Data Protection Regulation: art.6, let.b),
- for the purposes of contacting the seminar participant as well as identifying him/her in the administrator’s resources (Data Protection Regulation: art.6, let.f),
- for the purposes to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject according to the regulations (Data Protection Regulation: art.6, let.c),
- in the range of the separate consent given by you (Data Protection Regulation art.6, let.a),
- for the purposes of direct marketing, that is administrator’s legitimated business (Data Protection RegulationL art.6, let.f),
- for the purposes of other legitimated businesses of the administrator or a third party, involved in organizing the conference (Data Protection Regulation art.6, let.f).
- Your personal details will be stored for duration of the agreement, to the limited period for possible claims. In case of legitimated businesses of administrator – the details will be kept all the time needed for the claims execution. In case of your data acceptance – until the withdrawal.
- You have rights to access, correct, modify and/or remove your personal information, limit to processing and to protest against processing your data at any time; as well for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Only authorized personnel will have access to your personal data. On the basis of a personal data processing outsourcing agreement the data may be handed over to other parties, for example, the IT companies which operate computer systems to support training processes, hotel service companies and – under separate regulations – to authorised bodies and institutions, e.g. the courts or public prosecutor’s offices – in case of investigations etc., or in case of an ad hoc requests addressed to other recipient, e.g. law officies.
- Your personal data will not be sent to any foreign country or to international organizations.
- Your personal data will not be automatically processed or profiled.
- You have the right of making a complaint to the supervision organ, when you assume, that your personal details are not being processed in compliance with the Data Protection Regulation (of 27th April 2016)
- The provision of the data is voluntary, but the refusal of the data makes it impossible to register the data subject to the IT database and the transmission of information about the seminars.
8th International Welding Fair ExpoWELDING
- Event regulations:: https://sklep.ptwp.pl/pl/regulamin-eventu